Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists in Rhode Island
Orthopedic surgeons and specialists at Rhode Island, Hasbro Children's, The Miriam, and Newport hospitals provide a wide range of orthopedic services, from expert diagnosis to the latest in medical and surgical treatment for injuries and disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
Whether you need a knee replacement or a hip replacement, are suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, or have a torn rotator cuff, there’s an expert on our team of orthopedic surgeons, specialists, and sports medicine physicians who can help.
The Lifespan Orthopedics Institute offers total joint replacement at The Miriam Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital, and Newport Hospital, with a reputation for patient satisfaction and superior outcomes.
Select one of the specialties below to learn about the orthopedic surgeons whose outstanding care will help you achieve the best possible recovery and restore your quality of life.
- Cartilage repair surgeons and specialists
- Orthopedic foot and ankle surgeons
- Orthopedic hand and wrist surgeons
- Orthopedic hip surgeons
- Orthopedic knee surgeons
- Shoulder and elbow orthopedic surgeons
- Orthopedic spine surgeons and specialists
- Sports medicine surgeons and specialists
- Orthopedic trauma surgeons and specialists
- Orthopedic oncology surgeons
- Orthopedic Surgeons and Specialists in Rhode Island
- Cartilage Repair
- Foot and Ankle Care
- Hand and Wrist
- Shoulder and Elbow
- Spine Care
- Sports Medicine
- Trauma Services
- Orthopedic Oncology
- Rehabilitative Services
- Research and Clinical Trials
- Patient Stories
- Assess Your Joint Pain
- The Lifespan Orthopedics Institute in the News