Lifespan Physician Group Gastroenterology
Preparing for Gastroenterology Tests
Make an Appointment
We are accepting new patients at Lifespan Physician Group Gastroenterology.
To schedule an appointment at our Cranston, East Providence, or Smithfield locations, please call 401-606-4260. For an appointment in Providence at the Center for Women's Gastrointestinal Medicine, please call 401-793-7080.
Download a PDF below to learn how to prepare for your upcoming exam.
- Instructions for a colonoscopy using Colyte or Nulytely
- Instructions for a colonoscopy with two day preparations
- Magnesium citrate
- Magnesium citrate split dose
- Miralax (for patients with diabetes)
- Miralax split dose
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) instructions
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), with no cleanse
- Upper GI Endoscopy
Lactose Malabsorption Test Preparations
Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Test Preparations
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO)
- Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) (for patients with diabetes)