Lifespan Physician Group Pediatric Primary Care Contact Us
We are conveniently located at two locations.
6 Blackstone Valley Place, Suite 306-B
Lincoln, RI 02865
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
(Some Saturdays hve extended hours, so please call us before using urgent care.)
North Attleboro Pediatrics
465 South Washington Street, Unit 4
North Attleboro, MA, 02760
(It is located in the old Blockbuster Video building across the street from CVS)
Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Lincoln Pediatrics is committed to providing 24-7 telephone coverage. Because the telephone is important to providing excellent care for our patients, the following suggestions would help us to accomplish this task:
- After-hours telephone usage should be restricted to emergencies only. Routine advice, laboratory results, and prescription refills should be done during our normal office hours.
- Please give us one phone number where we can reach you. Multiple phone numbers are not practical due to the volume of calls we must return.
- Please keep the phone line free so we may return your call. We try to call back within the hour and busy phone lines prevent us from providing prompt service.
- Please have your caller ID turned off. We ask you to respect the privacy of the numbers that we’re using to return your call.
- When your call is returned, please state the name, age of the child, and a brief description of your concern.
- Please have a pharmacy number handy and have an approximation of your child’s weight. It is also helpful to give us an exact description of the medicines that your child is currently receiving. Have a back-up 24-hour pharmacy number as well.
- If you are having any problems with the answering service or have any suggestions for us to improve our telephone coverage please let us know.