Lifespan Urgent Care
Expert care when you can’t wait
How to Prepare for Your Visit to Lifespan Urgent Care
Contact Lifespan Urgent Care
Call 401-606-2520 for more information about our services.
When you come to Lifespan Urgent Care, please be sure to bring:
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Insurance card
- Cash or credit card for insurance co-pay or out-of-pocket payment
- A list of medications you are taking, as well as allergies or past surgeries
- Parental authorization form (for a minor without a parent or guardian present)
Less Wait: Register Online
You could shorten your wait time if you:
- Reserve your appointment time
Did you know you can make an appointment online before you arrive?
Choose a time and get started »
- Register for MyLifespan
If you haven't already enrolled in MyLifespan, enrolling before you go to Lifespan Urgent Care will mean you're already in our system.
Register now »