- Welcome from Dr. Luks
- General, Thoracic, Trauma and Endoscopic Surgery
- Emotionally Preparing Your Child for Surgery
- Preparation on the Night Before Surgery
- Surgery Cancellations
- The Day of Surgery
- Study Tests Nonsurgical Treatment as Viable Option for Acute Appendicitis
- Clinic Guides Complex Treatment of Vascular Anomalies
Hours and Location
Office hours are held daily, from 8:30 a.m. to noon and from 1 to 4 p.m. To make an appointment with your surgeon, please call 401-421-1939.
The office is located in the Medical Office Center 2, Dudley Street, Suite 180, across the street from Hasbro Children's Hospital. Parking is available in designated lots on the campus.
*This requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have it installed you can download it now for free.