Thoracic Multidisciplinary Clinic
Diagnostic and Treatment Options for Thoracic Cancer
- One-time consultation, evaluation and second opinions
- Screening and diagnostic tests: Our team meets with patients to discuss if they are appropriate candidates for CT scan screening. Our team is available to discuss risks, benefits and other issues regarding screening.
- Medical oncology
- Technical/surgical services
- Tumor ablation, including image-guided thermal ablation, microwave ablation, cryoablation and combination therapies
- Interventional pulmonary procedures
- Sophisticated radiation oncology services, including CyberKnife, intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT), image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT), and brachytherapy
- Nurse practitioner and nurse navigator to assist with all aspects of treatment and care
- Access to clinical trials: Each patient’s file is reviewed to determine if he or she qualifies for a referral for enrollment in current clinical trials
Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) is an innovative surgical technique used to treat some primary and metastatic cancers in and around the abdominal area.
Support and Rehabilitation
We are dedicated to helping people live their lives to the fullest, both during and after cancer diagnosis and treatment. We have developed a wide array of services for our cancer patients.