Women's Medicine Collaborative
The Women’s Medicine Collaborative at Lifespan provides multidisciplinary, patient-centered, personalized care to meet the unique health needs of women at all stages of life.
Our physicians are board-certified, nationally recognized specialists and serve on the faculty of The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
Our comprehensive range of services includes the following.
- Bone Density Testing / Bone Health
- Breastfeeding Medicine
- Cancer Survivorship Program
- Center for Gynecologic Cancers
- Diabetes and Endocrine Disorders in Pregnancy
- Gastrointestinal Medicine
- Genetic Counseling
- High-Risk Breast Program
- Lifestyle Medicine Center
- Menopause Consultation Program
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Services Program
- Obstetric Medicine / Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Pain Program
- Program for Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Pulmonary Medicine & Pulmonary Function Testing
- Women's Behavioral Medicine
- Women's Cancer Services
- Women's Health Services at Rhode Island Hospital
- Women's Primary Care