Women's Medicine Collaborative
IMPORTANT: Changes Due to COVID-19 Preparedness and Response
Due to the rapidly changing coronavirus COVID-19 situation, please review this information before visiting any Lifespan facility or outpatient practice for an appointment or procedure. If needed, please call 401-793-5700 to reschedule your appointment.
We recognize that this is a time of many questions and concerns as we face ever-changing information regarding the COVID-19 coronavirus. Our Women’s Medicine care team is here to support you. If you have an upcoming appointment, you can expect a call from a member of our care team. Our providers would like to convert most appointments to a telehealth phone visit. We appreciate your understanding. Learn more about Lifespan Telehealth »
Everyone who comes to the office will be screened by a member of our care team and asked to use hand sanitizer prior to checking-in. If you are asked to wear a mask, we ask that you do not remove your mask at any time during your visit--including in the exam room and rest room--until your provider indicates that you may take it off. If you have questions regarding COVID-19, please do not hesitate to call the office.
About the Women's Medicine Collaborative
The Women’s Medicine Collaborative at Lifespan provides multidisciplinary, patient-centered, personalized care to meet the unique health needs of women at all stages of life.
Our physicians are board-certified, nationally recognized specialists and serve on the faculty of The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
Our comprehensive range of services includes the following.
- Bone Density Testing / Bone Health
- Breastfeeding Medicine
- Cancer Survivorship Program
- Center for Gynecologic Cancers
- Diabetes and Endocrine Disorders in Pregnancy
- Gastrointestinal Medicine
- Genetic Counseling
- High-Risk Breast Program
- Lifestyle Medicine Center
- Menopause Consultation Program
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Services Program
- Multidisciplinary Obstetric Medicine Service (MOMS)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pelvic Pain Program
- Program for Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Pulmonary Medicine & Pulmonary Function Testing
- Women's Behavioral Medicine
- Women's Cancer Services
- Women's Health Services at Rhode Island Hospital
- Women's Primary Care