Pediatric Specialty Services and Medicine
About Lifespan Pediatric Services
Whether your child has a common childhood illness or a more complex condition, we’re able to seamlessly connect you with a pediatric specialist to treat your child.
Lifespan pediatric physicians and clinicians provide leading edge care to families and children in southern New England.
Our Guiding Principles
At Lifespan’s pediatric hospitals, we follow a philosophy of patient- and family-centered care. We believe that the family’s active involvement is key to a child’s health and healing, and we recognize parents as essential members of the care team.
Our philosophy means that we:
- Share complete and unbiased information with parents and help with decision-making to the extent they choose, based on their level of comfort.
- Honor the diversity of patients and families, and their values, beliefs and cultural backgrounds.
- Recognize and build on family strengths.
- Follow policies and programs that respond to family needs.
With a wealth of knowledge and expertise, Lifespan offers centers of excellence in many specialties.
Pediatric Behavioral Health Care Services
- Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- Child and Adolescent Partial Hospital Program
- Child and Adolescent Inpatient Program
- Intensive Program for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Outpatient Group Therapy Programs for Kids, Teens and Parents
- Pediatric Anxiety Research Center
Pediatric Physical Health Care Services
- Adolescent Healthcare Center
- Children’s Neurodevelopment Center
- Cleft and Craniofacial Center
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Pediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Genetics and Metabolism
- Pediatric Heart Center
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Medical/Psychiatric Program
- Pediatric Nephrology and Hypertension
- Pediatric Neurology
- Pediatric Orthopedics
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Surgical Services
Caring for Every Child, Every Day
A healthy child is a happy child. Sounds simple, but keeping a child healthy – in both body and mind – can be complicated. That’s why Hasbro Children’s Hospital and Bradley Hospital bring together integrated teams of pediatric specialists focused on healing every child, every day.
We are the only health care organization in the nation to have two of the top-ranked pediatric medical and psychiatric hospitals within one system. With some of the best pediatric medical professionals in the country working at our hospitals, we provide expert, caring, and collaborative health care. Together, we help keep your child healthy and happy.
Help Support Every Child, Every Day
To learn more and support the outstanding work of Hasbro Children’s and Bradley hospitals, please click on the link below.
A Few Words From Francois Luks, MD, PhD
Looking back on 25 years with the pediatric surgeon-in-chief of Hasbro Children's Hospital.
Emmanuel was diagnosed with Down syndrome five months into his mom Dora’s pregnancy.
Thriving thanks to the boundless love of her family and the expertise of Lifespan's specialist physicians and other medical professionals.
Kai doesn’t let his allergy stop him from doing the activities he enjoys.
Her young life was fraught with neglect and abuse, but adoption into a loving and nurturing home marked the beginning of a new life for Jess.