For more information or to make an appointment, please call 401-444-8306 or make an appointment online now.
The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Hasbro Children's Hospital provides family-centered care for children with a variety of gastrointestinal (GI), hepatic, and nutritional needs. The division has over 8,000 patient visits each year and is continuing to expand to meet the needs of patients regionally, as well as nationally.
Every patient who walks through our doors is given the benefit of our expertise and experience. We work together to focus on the needs of each child. In addition to our medical team, our staff includes pediatric psychologists, social workers and child life specialists.
Our Centers and Programs
- Celiac Disease Program
- Healthy Eating Active Living Through Hasbro (HEALTH)
- Feeding Program
- GI Allergy Center
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center
- Liver Diseases Center
- Nutrition Program
- Diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal, nutritional and liver disorders
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Impedance and pH probe study; Bravo wireless pH study
- Breath testing (lactose intolerance, bacterial overgrowth testing)
- Enteral tube placement and management
- Motility studies
- Liver biopsy
- Evaluation for bariatric surgery
- Rectal suction biopsy
- Sweat test