Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition and Liver Diseases
About Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition and Liver Diseases
The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology at Hasbro Children's Hospital provides family-centered care for children with a variety of gastrointestinal (GI), hepatic, and nutritional needs. The division has over 8,000 patient visits each year and is continuing to expand to meet the needs of patients regionally, as well as nationally.
Every patient who walks through our doors is given the benefit of our expertise and experience. Our multidisciplinary team of experts works together to focus on the needs of each child. In addition to our medical team, our staff includes pediatric psychologists, clinical social workers and child life specialists.
Your child has been complaining, off and on, of a tummy ache and you aren’t sure if there is a legitimate concern, or if it’s normal.
- Diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal, nutritional and liver disorders
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Impedance and pH probe study; Bravo wireless pH study
- Breath testing (lactose intolerance, bacterial overgrowth testing)
- Enteral tube placement and management
- Motility studies
- Liver biopsy
- Evaluation for bariatric surgery
- Rectal suction biopsy
- Sweat test
Research is currently being conducted to learn more about gastrointestinal issues and how they affect our adult and pediatric patients.
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Nutrition and Liver Diseases Locations
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, Fall River, MA
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, East Greenwich
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hasbro Children's Hospital
- Pediatric Gastroenterology, East Providence
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Fall River, MA
10 North Main Street, Suite 2C
Fall River, MA 02720
Pediatric Gastroenterology, East Greenwich
Lifespan Ambulatory Care Center
1454 South County Trail
East Greenwich, RI 02818
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hasbro Children's Hospital
Hasbro Children's Hospital
593 Eddy Street, Lower Level
Providence, RI 02903