Contact the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Team
The Tomorrow Fund Clinic is located on the first floor of Hasbro Children’s Hospital at 593 Eddy Street, Suite 105, Providence, RI, 02903.
To schedule an appointment or to refer a patient, please call 401-444-5241.
Welcome to the Pediatric Hematology/Oncology Program at Hasbro Children’s Hospital. As a team of highly skilled experts, we provide customized and comprehensive patient- and family-centered care, and innovative treatments to pediatric and young adult patients with blood disorders or cancer.
As an academic affiliate of The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, we teach, pursue local, national, and international clinical research, and partner with community health organizations to improve and protect the health of Rhode Island and its surrounding communities.
Our team treats a range of illnesses in children, adolescents and young adults through these clinical programs:
- Hematologic Malignancies Program
- Solid Tumor Programs
- Comprehensive Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center
- General Hematology Program
- Pediatric Brain and Spinal Cord Tumor Program
- Comprehensive Hemoglobinopathy Program
- Adolescent Menstrual and Hematologic Disorders Program
- Cancer Predisposition Program
- Pediatric and Adult Sarcoma Program
- Childhood Cancer Survivorship Program
Our Collaborative Approach
We provide services for every phase of illness and recovery, from evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment to survivorship care. Our collaborative approach provides for rapid assessment and timely start to treatment as well as excellent follow-up care. In addition, consultation and second opinions are available from our experts on a wide variety of disorders.