In addition to the joy of giving back to your community, there are sound business reasons to consider philanthropy in your company’s next strategic marketing plan. After all, when companies partner with nonprofit organizations to help them raise money and awareness, it generates revenue and awareness for the company, too. Consider this:
- Given similar price and quality, 90% OF CONSUMERS are likely to switch brands to one associated with a good cause. Customers will flock to a business they see as philanthropic.
- 82% OF CONSUMERS consider a company’s social and environmental commitments when deciding what to buy and where to shop. When a good cause is involved, customers are more likely to purchase, even if it doesn’t necessarily mean getting the best price.
- 87% OF MILLENNIALSwill purchase a product with a social benefit and 82%will tell others in their networks about it.
- 62% OF EMPLOYEES would choose to work for a socially responsible company even if the salary is less than at other companies.
Cause-Related Marketing (CRM) is a great way to promote the mutually beneficial collaboration between your company and Rhode Island Hospital or Hasbro Children’s Hospital—and we can help you maximize this relationship and show that doing good is good for business.
Ways Our Staff Can Support Your CRM Campaign:
- Designated point of contact throughout your campaign
- Pre- and post-campaign strategy meetings
- Training and support for employees
- Cross–promotion of the campaign via agreed upon marketing tools and collateral
- Check-ins throughout the entire campaign
- Designated Patient Ambassador(s) to help promote campaign
For more information please contact Tania Hurtado, Corporate Relations Officer, 401-444-6411 or Thurtado2@lifespan.org.