Ways to Support Hasbro Children's Hospital
There are many opportunities for you to support Hasbro Children's Hospital including third-party events, company fundraising initiatives, event sponsorships and so much much.
What Your Gift Supports
We care for over 150,000 children each year and donations from friends like you make a big difference. These programs, and many others, are made possible through your generosity. Thank you!
Child Life Specialists
Child Life Specialists work tirelessly to make a trip to the hospital a little less scary for every child who walks through the doors.
Patient and Family Consultant
Patient and Family Consultant offers assistance to the families of children in the hospital, helping to navigate the oftentimes overwhelming experience.
The Adolescent Leadership Council
The Adolescent Leadership Council (TALC) is peer support for teens with chronic illness.
The Healing Arts Program
The Healing Arts Program brings dancers, musicians, painters, and other artists help to reduce fear and anxiety in children receiving medical treatment.
About Hasbro Children's Hospital
FACTS to know about Hasbro Children’s Hospital
- We have RI’s only pediatric emergency department and Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center.
- We’re at the forefront of minimally invasive pediatric surgical care.
- We celebrate our birthday on Valentine’s Day.
- Our unique Medical/Psych program attracts patients from across the country.
- Home of RI’s only Center for Pediatric Imaging and Sedation.
- Our pediatric critical care transport team is in service 24/7.