Recipe submitted by Natalia Mieczynski, a clinical psychologist at Bradley Hospital.
Arugula Quinoa Salad
March 27, 2018
- 1 package of arugula
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup warm, cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- Squeezed lemon juice from a whole lemon
- Optional: 1/2 block firm tofu, cut into squares
Cook quinoa according to package directions.
Once quinoa is cooked, combine arugula, quinoa, pomegranate seeds, sunflower seeds, and cranberries.
If using tofu, heat with a dash of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat until golden brown on all sides. Add to salad.
Top with lemon, honey, and olive oil.
Find a Doctor
The right provider is in our network
Search more than 1,200 providers in our network.