Easy Baked Oatmeal
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds or flax meal
- All-natural nut or seed butter, for serving (almond butter, peanut butter, sunflower seed butter)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Combine ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix together thoroughly.
Spread evenly into a 9" x 13" baking pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon and oats as desired.
Bake in oven for about 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
Cut into squares and drizzle with all-natural nut or seed butter before serving.
Find a Doctor
The right provider is in our network
Search more than 1,200 providers in our network.