Apalachee Center and Bradley Hospital announced a collaboration to provide much-needed behavioral health care for adolescents across the state of Florida with the launch of Bradley REACH@Apalachee Center.
The Bradley REACH@Apalachee Center, a virtual treatment program, will provide world-class adolescent psychiatric treatment services. The partial hospitalization program (PHP) is an intensive treatment program operating during the school day (e.g., Monday – Friday, 8:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.) serving children and adolescents 13-18 years old.
This model allows us to reach teens in need all over the State of Florida. Benefits include:
- High-quality pediatric psychiatric care, delivered by a highly skilled team of clinical staff at Bradley Hospital, an internationally recognized psychiatric hospital for children
- This virtual care model brings evidence-based care to areas of Florida where access to behavioral health can be challenging
- Bradley REACH’s innovative partial hospitalization program helps children to avoid costly and stressful inpatient care
- Bradley REACH@Apalachee Center is a solution to the unprecedented surge in demand for child and adolescent behavioral health treatment intensified by the COVID-19 pandemic
- Children receive treatment in their home environment, making it easier for parents to participate in their child’s care
- Fewer patients board in emergency departments, reducing cost and trauma for patients
- Smoother discharge from inpatient treatment, freeing up much-needed space in inpatient psychiatric units