Department of Radiation Oncology
Rhode Island Hospital
593 Eddy St
Providence, RI 02903
2017-Present: Chief of Medical Physics, Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University
2015-2017: Vice President and Director at Medical Physics, Northwell Health, Professor of Medical Physics, Hofstra University
1989-2015: Professor, Washington University School of Medicine, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, St. Louis, Missouri
- Modulated electron radiotherapy
- Streamlined QA
2006: Chicago Medical School/Rosalyn Franklin University, PhD, Medical Radiation Physics
1987: MS, Applied Physics, University of Massachusetts at Boston
1981: BS, Physics, Northeastern University, Boston
- Zhang Q, Klein EE Evaluation of the Accuracy of a Six-Degree of Freedom Robotic Couch Using Optical Surface and ConeBeam CT Images of an SRS QA Phantom. Submitted to Practical Radiation Oncology, March 2017.
- Klein EE, Bradley JD, Single Room Proton Radiation Therapy Systems: No Small Change. International Journal of Radiation, Oncology, Biology, Physics. 2016 May 1;95(1):147-8. doi: 10.1016/j.ijrobp.2015.09.042.
- Klein EE et al, AAPM TG-142: Linear Accelerator Quality Assurance, Medical Physics, 36, 4197-4212. August, 2009.
- Klein EE, Mamalui-Hunter M, Low DA Delivery of Modulated Electron Beams with Conventional Photon Multileaf Collimators. Physics in Medicine and Biology 54. 327-339, 2009.