Department of Radiation Oncology
Rhode Island Hospital
593 Eddy Street
Providence, RI 02903
2019-present: Associate Medical Physicist, Rhode Island Hospital
2015-2019: Medical Physicist, Duke University Medical Center, NC
2014-2015: Instructor/Physicist, Varian Medical Systems, NV
2010: PhD, Medical Physics, University of Massachusetts at Lowell
2008: MSc, Radiological Sciences and Protection, University of Massachusetts at Lowell
2006: BE, Electronic Science and Technology, Tianjin University, China
- Y Yang, M J Rivard. Phantoms in brachytherapy. in: The Phantoms in Medical and Health Physics. edited by LA DeWerd, MW Kissick, (Taylor & Francis Books, Inc., New York, 2014) Chap. 5, pp. 77- 87.
- M Susko, O Craciunescu, S Meltsner, Y Yang, B Steffey, J Cai, J Chino, “Vaginal dose is associated with toxicity in image guided tandem ring or ovoid based brachytherapy,” Intl. J. Radiat. Oncol., Biol., Phys. 94, 1099–1105 (2016).
- Y Yang, T Li, L Yuan, Y Ge, F Yin, W R Lee, J Wu, “Quantitative comparison of knowledge-guided automatic IMRT treatment planning to expert planning for prostate cancer,” J. Appl. Clin. Med. Phys. 16, 241–250 (2015).
- T Li, Q Wu, Y Yang, F-F Yin, Q Wu, “Quality assurance for online adapted treatment plans: Benchmarking and delivery monitoring simulation,” Med. Phys. 42, 381–390 (2014).
- J Adamson, Y Yang, T Zhuang, L Rankine, J Adamovics, F-F Yin, M Oldham, “On the feasibility of polyurethane based 3D dosimeters with optical CT for dosimetric verification of low energy photon brachytherapy seeds,” Med. Phys. 41, 71705:1–9 (2014).