- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Lifespan Reports
- Research at Lifespan
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Media Inquiries
- Patient Privacy
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO
Volunteer Opportunities for High School Students at Rhode Island Hospital
The high school volunteer program is full at this time. Please check back in February 2022 for updates.
Rhode Island Hospital accepts volunteers who are 14 years old or older.
New volunteers serve as volunteer ambassadors, greeting patients and visitors and assisting them in navigating the hospital.
High school volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of 50 hours of service.
Volunteer services will sign forms or provide proof of volunteer hours performed upon completion of the volunteer hour requirement.