- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Lifespan Reports
- Research at Lifespan
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Media Inquiries
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO
Volunteer Opportunities for High School Students at Rhode Island Hospital
At this time, the high school volunteer program has been suspended. Updates will be posted here as they happen.
Rhode Island Hospital accepts volunteers who are 14 years old or older.
New volunteers serve as volunteer ambassadors, greeting patients and visitors and assisting them in navigating the hospital.
High school volunteers are asked to commit to a minimum of 50 hours of service.
Volunteer services will sign forms or provide proof of volunteer hours performed upon completion of the volunteer hour requirement.