- Coronavirus Information for Lifespan Patients Scheduled for an Appointment, Test or Procedure
- Information for Hospital Visitors
- Lifespan COVID-19 Vaccination Program
- COVID-19 Monoclonal Antibody Infusion Centers
- Open, Safe and Ready to Deliver Health with Care
- COVID-19 Resources for Parents and Caregivers
- Community Help with Lifespan's COVID-19 Response
- Alternative Hospital Site at the Rhode Island Convention Center
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Information for Providers
Lifespan COVID-19 Vaccination Program
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics for Children
Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for children age 5 to 11 is now authorized for use.
Vaccine Clinics for Adults and Teens
At Lifespan Urgent Care
Visit one of our clinics in Providence, Middletown, or Warwick during regular business hours (8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, or 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday), or schedule an appointment online for the Moderna vaccine. Note: You must at least 18 years old to receive the vaccine at Lifespan Urgent Care. See locations
At Lifespan Pharmacy
Visit Lifespan Pharmacy to receive the vaccine at a Lifespan hospital. No appointment is needed. See hours and available locations
Lifespan Urgent Care locations are now offering the Moderna COVID vaccine to anyone 18 years of age and older.
For more information about the vaccine program at Lifespan or to schedule a vaccine appointment by phone for individuals 12 years and older call 401-475-7468 (401-475-SHOT), Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.