Coronavirus Information for Lifespan Patients Scheduled for an Appointment, Test or Procedure
If You Have COVID Symptoms
Please call your provider’s office before coming in for your appointment if any of the following applies to you:
- You have a fever, cold, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing, or GI symptoms (nausea or diarrhea)
- You have chills, headache, or muscle pain
- You have a loss of smell, reduced ability to smell or detect odors, or a reduced or distorted sense of taste
- You tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 5 days
- You have had contact in the last 14 days with a person who tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, is currently being tested, or has been placed on home quarantine by the Rhode Island Department of Health
For your safety and the safety of others, you may be asked questions about the above. Thank you for answering these questions accurately so we can ensure that you receive care at the appropriate time and setting.
We are following the most up-to-date safety and infection control recommendations set forth by the Rhode Island Department of Health and the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Check In Before You Arrive
Visit your health care provider from the comfort of your own home by phone or video.
Request a Telehealth Appointment
Many providers continue to offer telemedicine visits. These visits are private and secure. Please contact your office to ask if a Lifespan Telehealth appointment is appropriate for your clinical needs.