The Lifespan Cancer Institute in the News
The Lifespan Cancer Institute (LCI) at Rhode Island, The Miriam, Newport and Hasbro Children’s hospitals offers patients the most current cancer treatment options, including groundbreaking new immunotherapies and other new and emerging cancer treatments. As an active clinical trials site, our efforts focus on accelerating the progress of research to give our patients the best possible outcomes.
More News About the Lifespan Cancer Institute
LCI and its world-renowned physicians and specialists are often featured in the news and media. Here are just some of the stories making headlines. Click on a headline below to view the story on the webpage of its original news publication.
Please Note: Paid subscription may be required to access some links.
- WomanCare January 2024 Screening Event
- Types of Cancer
- Find a Physician by Specialty
- Schedule an Appointment at the Lifespan Cancer Institute
- Clinical and Research Excellence
- Treatments and Specialists
- Living With and After Cancer
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Lifespan Cancer Institute and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- The Lifespan Cancer Institute In the News
- Patient Stories
- Giving to the Lifespan Cancer Institute