- COVID-19 Safety
- Our Services
- Meet the Team
- Patient Stories
- Cardiovascular Research
- Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute Awards and Certifications
- Are You at Risk for Heart Disease?
- Schedule an Appointment at the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
- Reduce Your Risk of a Heart Attack or Heart Failure
- Heart Health and Exercise
- What Are the Symptoms of a Heart Attack?
- Best Heart Health Foods
- Giving to the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute
The American Heart Association estimates that 92.1 million American adults are living with some form of cardiovascular disease or the after-effects of stroke. At Rhode Island, The Miriam and Newport Hospital, we strive to provide the best possible care to each and every one of our cardiac patients. Here are some of their stories:
Please consider supporting the Lifespan Cardiovascular Institute by making a gift using our online donation form.