Established by Lifespan in 2012, Lifespan Physician Group, Inc. (LPG) is the largest multi-specialty practice in Rhode Island, with over 690 providers as of October 2018.
Lifespan Physician Group brings various physician groups together to align Lifespan hospitals and their affiliated physicians for the purposes of supporting our academic mission and providing outstanding value-based and innovative care.
Lifespan Physician Group is organized as a 501(c)(3) physician practice to respond to the changing health care environment that encourages integration and shared risk. It is a physician-led, physician-governed group practice whose purpose is to provide high quality, innovative care to communities in Rhode Island and elsewhere.
Lifespan Physician Group Programs
- General Surgery
- Hospital Medicine
- Infectious Diseases
- Laser and Aesthetic Surgery
- Lifestyle Medicine
- Newport Neurology
- Newport Orthopedics
- Newport Pulmonary Medicine
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Pediatric Specialty Care
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Physiatry
- Plastic Surgery
- Primary Care
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Services for Adults
- Psychiatry and Behavioral Health Services for Children and Teens
- Bradley Child and Family Outpatient Services
- Hasbro Children's Psychiatry Services
- Women's Health (Obstetrics/Gynecology, Primary and Specialty Care)