Bradley Hospital Medical Education and Training
Bradley Hospital is one of the primary teaching sites for The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, training students in a number of disciplines including psychiatry, psychology, social work, nursing, occupational therapy and communication disorders.
Medical students rotate at Bradley Hospital during their third year Clinical Neurosciences Clerkship as well as for a range of elective experiences working with children and families.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency
- The Communication Disorders Department and Speech-Language Pathologist Graduate Level Clinical Practicum Opportunities
- Clinical Psychology Internship Training Program at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- The NIMH T-32 Research Training Program in Child Mental Health
- The Child and Adolescent Postdoctoral Fellowship in Clinical Psychology
- The Department of Behavioral Education
- Foundations for Infant/Toddler Social Emotional Health and Development Provider Modules
Continuing Medical Education and Grand Rounds
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Grand Rounds take place on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 11 a.m. in the Bradley Pine Room (CME/CEU credits offered). Grand Rounds can also be viewed at satellite locations: Coro West, Suite 204, Conference Room 2.186 and APC969.