Young Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Services
Our program provides psychopharmacologic consultation, long-term psychiatric care, referral and partnership with interpersonal, supportive, dialectical and cognitive behavioral therapists. We work with family members, colleges and universities to provide individually tailored treatment. Our clinicians coordinate with inpatient and partial hospital programs to provide each young adult with a continuum of care that is customized to their needs.
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Psychopharmacologic treatment
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling
- Patient access to a 24/7 on-call clinician
- Consultation with parents and loved ones
- Liaison with university faculty and staff
- Interpersonal and supportive group therapy
We offer telephone consultation to campus based counseling and student health centers in order to help providers and students receive timely and complete care.
Contracts can also be arranged for our staff members to provide integrated psychiatric services on campus.
Our staff has expertise in treating young adults in a variety of areas:
- Mood Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Use Disorders
- Trauma Related Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Adjustment to Chronic Medical Illness