The Early Childhood Outpatient Program at Bradley Hospital offers counseling services for young children from birth to eight years old, and their families. Parents and caregivers often find it helpful to consult with a professional to answer questions and ease concerns about their child, or to engage in services to support their family.
We create individualized care plans for each child and family, and offer family therapy, parenting support and coaching, and individual child counseling as necessary.
Common Concerns Parents and Caregivers May Have
- Is my child’s development progressing as it should be?
- How can I help my child to better manage his/her behavior?
- Is my child’s attention and activity level appropriate for his/her age?
- How can I help my child (and family) adjust to stressful life events or family transitions?
- How can I help my child better adjust to child care or school?
- How can I help my child cope with a recent traumatic event?
The Early Childhood Outpatient Program is offered in collaboration with the Bradley/Hasbro Children's Research Center. We are devoted to the study and treatment of young children and their families who may be at risk for serious behavioral health concerns. Learn more about Early Childhood Research and Services.