Early Childhood Outpatient Program
The Early Childhood Outpatient Program at Bradley Hospital offers therapy services for young children (5 years and under) and their families. Parents and caregivers often find it helpful to consult with a professional to answer questions and ease concerns about their child, or to engage in services to support their family.
We create individualized care plans for each child and family, and offer family therapy, parenting support and coaching, and individual child therapy as necessary.
Common Concerns Parents and Caregivers May Have
- Is my child's development on track?
- How can I better understand and support my child's development?
- How can I help my child to better regulate their emotions and behavior?
- How can I help my child cope with their fears and worries?
- How can I help my child (and family) adjust to family transitions, stressful life events, or traumatic experiences?
- How can I help my child better adjust to childcare or school?
The Early Childhood Outpatient Program is offered in collaboration with the Bradley/Hasbro Children's Research Center. We are devoted to the study and treatment of young children and their families who may be at risk for serious behavioral health concerns. Learn more about Early Childhood Research and Services.