High-End Technology for a Better Patient Experience
With the latest rehabilitation technology, Inpatient Rehabilitation at the Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center surpasses any facility in the region. To help our patients return to their lives, safely and sooner, our team is trained in the newest technology options for a faster recovery.
The EksoNR is a wearable robotic exoskeleton that helps patients with stroke, acquired brain injury, spinal cord injuries, and multiple sclerosis stand and relearn to walk. It is the first of its kind to be cleared by the FDA.
The Bioness Integrated Therapy System (BITS) is an interactive touch screen therapy device designed to improve hand-eye coordination, reaction time, depth perception, and working memory in patients with a variety of neurological conditions.
GaitBetter is a virtual reality walking platform that uses a harness system and treadmill to simulate real-world obstacles and significantly improve dynamic balance, endurance, and cognitive functioning.
The REAL y-Series is an advanced rehabilitation technology that uses immersive virtual reality to offer cognitive and neuromuscular therapeutic activities developed with extensive input from rehabilitation experts.
Synchrony is a dedicated biofeedback system for treating dysphagia and swallowing disorders.
Learn more about programs offered at Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Benefits of Inpatient Rehabilitation
- High-End Technology for a Better Patient Experience
- Conditions We Treat
- The Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Team
- Frequently Asked Questions about Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
- Patient Success Stories at the Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center
- Take a Video Tour
- Take a Photo Tour
- Rights and Responsibilities of Inpatient Rehabilitation Patients
- Vanderbilt Rehabilitation Center Inpatient Rehabilitation Report Card