Support and Rehabilitation at the Lifespan Cancer Institute
The Lifespan Cancer Institute provides best-in-class inpatient and outpatient support and rehabilitation services in a comfortable environment. Our patient navigator program coordinates your appointments and guides you through your treatment.
Social workers at Rhode Island, The Miriam and Newport hospitals are available to offer advice on how to talk to family members, employers, and children about the treatment you receive at the Lifespan Cancer Institute.
The social workers are knowledgeable about the many resources available to patients and their families and can offer assistance and referrals for other services. These include transportation, patient prescription programs, community resources, and support groups.
Some of the resources include:
- Types of Cancer
- Find a Physician by Specialty
- Schedule an Appointment at the Lifespan Cancer Institute
- Clinical and Research Excellence
- Treatments and Specialists
- Living With and After Cancer
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Lifespan Cancer Institute and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- The Lifespan Cancer Institute In the News
- Patient Stories
- Giving to the Lifespan Cancer Institute