Lifespan Cancer Institute
- Types of Cancer
- Find a Physician by Specialty
- Schedule an Appointment
- Treatment Information
- Your Care Team
- Psychiatric Oncology
- Support and Rehabilitation
- Palliative Care
- Awards and Certifications
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Patient Stories
- Lifespan Cancer Institute and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Sign up for Lifespan Living
- Cancer Program Annual Reports
- Cancer Data Registry
Support and Rehabilitation
Treatment does not stop when you leave the hospital. The Lifespan Cancer Institute provides inpatient and outpatient support and rehabilitation services.
While you are receiving treatment, you can count on the patient navigator program to help you through your treatment. Social workers are also available to offer patients guidance on how to talk to family members, employers and children about their treatment at the Lifespan Cancer Institute.
For more information, or for an appointment, please call 1-844-222-2881.
Sometimes the best sources of strength and comfort during difficult times are others who share your concerns. If you or a loved one is facing cancer, a support group may be helpful.