Lifespan Cancer Institute
- Types of Cancer
- Find a Physician by Specialty
- Schedule an Appointment
- Treatment Information
- Your Care Team
- Support and Rehabilitation
- Awards and Certifications
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Patient Stories
- Lifespan Cancer Institute and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Cancer Program Annual Reports
- Cancer Data Registry
- Cancer Symptoms Not to Ignore
- Giving to the Lifespan Cancer Institute
Support and Rehabilitation
Treatment does not stop when you leave the hospital. The Lifespan Cancer Institute provides inpatient and outpatient support and rehabilitation services.
While you are receiving treatment, you can count on the patient navigator program to help you through your treatment. Social workers are also available to offer patients guidance on how to talk to family members, employers and children about their treatment at the Lifespan Cancer Institute.
For more information, or for an appointment, please call 1-844-222-2881.
Sometimes the best sources of strength and comfort during difficult times are others who share your concerns. If you or a loved one is facing cancer, a support group may be helpful.
- Genetic testing and counseling offers counseling to patients who have may have an inherited type of cancer.
- The Menopause Consultation Program can identify and help manage medically induced menopause symptoms.
- Pelvic floor disorders therapy teaches men and women techniques and exercises to regain strength and control of their pelvic muscles to ease incontinence, constipation and pelvic pain.
- Lifespan’s rehabilitation program provides gynecologic physical therapy and oncology rehabilitation, including therapy for lymphedema.
- Smoking cessation teaches patients techniques to manage depression, anxiety and sadness, as well as behavior management strategies to deal with the triggers that lead to smoking.