- COVID-19 Vaccine Program
- Specialty Drug Patient Management Program
- About Lifespan Pharmacy
- Meds to Beds Program
- Medication Packaging
- Medication Take Back
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Directions and Hours for Lifespan Pharmacy Locations
- Customer Feedback
- Lifespan Pharmacy Residency
Part of Your Care Team
Turn to Lifespan Pharmacy for all of your prescription needs. Lifespan Pharmacy offers:
- Convenient, fast, professional service
- Easy refill options day or night by phone
- Free home delivery
- Appointment or walk-in pneumonia and shingles vaccinations for adults
- Most insurance plans accepted
- Medication packaging, easy-to-open pouches, organized by day and time
- Specialty Drug Program dedicated to the care of patients who need specific specialty medications
- Online ordering available via MyLifespan
As part of Lifespan, we are close to your health care provider and close to where you live. Your physician can electronically send your prescription to the pharmacy and we can start working on filling your prescription right away.
Lifespan Pharmacy is now offering walk-in service for the COVID vaccine, with no appointments needed. There is no out-of-pocket cost to receive the vaccine.
Easy Prescription Refills and Free Home Delivery
Lifespan Pharmacy makes it easy to order your prescriptions and offers FREE UPS or USPS home delivery within seven days of receiving a valid prescription.
To order by phone, please call one of the following locations that is most convenient for you:
- Rhode Island Hospital: 401-444-4909
- The Miriam Hospital: 401-793-5500
- Newport Hospital: 401-845-1100
- Lifespan Pharmacy at 180 Corliss Street, Providence, RI: 401-606-8030
- Lifespan Specialty Pharmacy: 401-444-9909
Para asistencia en Español, por favor llame al 401-444-4909.
Para ajuda em Portugues por favor chame ao numero telefonico 401-444-4909.
Flu season is upon us again. In the middle of a coronavirus pandemic, getting a flu shot is critical. Why is the flu vaccine important?
Have you ever opened your medicine cabinet and found something that you do not remember buying?
When you pick up your medications at your local pharmacy, do you ever wonder what else your pharmacist can do for you?
Lifespan Pharmacy Locations
- Lifespan Pharmacy, Rhode Island Hospital
- Lifespan Pharmacy, The Miriam Hospital
- Lifespan Pharmacy, Newport Hospital
- Lifespan Pharmacy, Corliss Street
- Lifespan Specialty Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Residency Program
Lifespan Pharmacy, Rhode Island Hospital
Rhode Island Hospital Main Building/Zecchino Pavillion
593 Eddy Street, Davol Building, First Floor
Providence, RI 02903
Lifespan Pharmacy, The Miriam Hospital
The Miriam Hospital Main Building
164 Summit Ave, Main Building Lobby
Providence, RI 02906
Lifespan Pharmacy, Newport Hospital
20 Powel Avenue, First Floor
Newport, RI 02840
Lifespan Pharmacy, Corliss Street
180 Corliss Street, Suite A
Providence, RI 02904
Lifespan Specialty Pharmacy
117 Chapman Street
Providence, RI 02905