- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology (NMT)
- Radiologic Technologist Assistant Program (TA)
- Meet the Faculty
- The Student Experience
- Transcript Request
- Update Your Information
- Contact Us
Computed Tomography (CT)
The Lifespan School of Medical Imaging offers a certificate program in Computed Tomography (CT). The program is a full-time day program designed to offer both clinical and didactic education in the art and science of computed tomography.
There are 2 tracks through which a student may complete the CT Program:
- Lifespan School of Medical Imaging (SMI)
- Rhode Island College offers a bachelor of science in medical imaging degree with a concentration in computed tomography (must be an enrolled CT student at SMI to complete this track).
A certificate in Computed Tomography is awarded upon successful completion of the program.
Students who successfully complete the program will have met the requirements needed to be eligible to take the CT Registry exam offered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).