East Greenwich Services
Lifespan Outpatient Psychiatry provides patient-centric services in Lifespan's Ambulatory Care Center in East Greenwich.
Staffed by a team of psychiatrists, psychologists, licensed social workers and community treatment specialists, our program offers tailored, personal and coordinated treatment for patients age 18 and older who are experiencing a variety of mental health and behavioral health conditions.
We welcome patients who require an urgent evaluation for mental health treatment. Appointments are available within 24 to 48 hours of your call.
Schedule an Appointment
1407 South County Trail, Suite 421
East Greenwich, RI
Monday and Tuesday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday and Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Services at East Greenwich, RI
- Onsite mental health assessment Monday through Friday
- Access to crisis psychiatry as necessary
- Crisis stabilization services
- Family education and support
- Referral to all Lifespan psychiatry and behavioral health services