Rhode Island Hospital’s Pediatric Neuropsychology Program
The Pediatric Neuropsychology Program is located in the Physician’s Office Building (POB) on the 4th Floor, Suite 430 – directly behind the elevators. The (POB) is a four-story gray building to the left of the Ambulatory Patient Center (APC).
Heading South on I-95
- Take I-95 South to Exit 19 (Eddy Street)
- After coming off the exit ramp, take a slight left onto Borden.
- At the intersection of Borden and Plain Street (at a stop sign), turn left onto Plain Street.
Heading North on I-95
- Take I-95 North to Exit 20 (Point Street).
- At the second light, turn left onto Clifford.
- At the next left, left onto West Franklin and get into the right lane.
- Stay in the right lane
- There will be a bend in the road just after the entrance to I-195 when the road becomes Plain Street.
The most convenient parking lot is the Plain Street parking lot.
Further information about parking
Take your first left off of Plain Street onto Lockwood Street. Follow the sign that reads “Handicapped Parking/Patient Drop Off”.
There is a modest fee for parking. We can also sell a courtesy coupon for parking at a reduced rate. Patients who receive medical treatment covered by Medicare or Medicaid may park free. You will need to show your child’s Medicaid card and proof of your child’s appointment to the parking attendant. Proof of appointment may include an appointment card.