- Welcome from Dr. Luks
- General, Thoracic, Trauma and Endoscopic Surgery
- Emotionally Preparing Your Child for Surgery
- Preparation on the Night Before Surgery
- Surgery Cancellations
- The Day of Surgery
- Study Tests Nonsurgical Treatment as Viable Option for Acute Appendicitis
- Clinic Guides Complex Treatment of Vascular Anomalies
Meet the Pediatric Surgery Team
There are five full-time faculty members in the division of pediatric surgery. Each is board-certified in pediatric surgery, and is a member of Brown Surgical Associates. In addition, there are two nurse practitioners and a fellow in pediatric surgery.
Hasbro Children's Hospital also includes pediatric plastic surgeons who are board-certified in plastic surgery. See the full team list.
The division has a major teaching role within the department of surgery at Rhode Island Hospital and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University. Our mission is to utilize the academic environment to optimally serve our patients. For more information, please call 401-421-1939.