Refer a Patient
To Rhode Island Hospital, please call 401-553-8333.
To The Miriam Hospital, please call 401-793-7632.
Vascular surgery treats conditions and diseases of the arteries and veins. Our nationally recognized team of specialists offers management and treatment of vascular problems ranging from common to complex. Both traditional and minimally invasive procedures are used, according to the needs of each individual patient. Some procedures can be performed in the surgeon’s office.
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm stenting
- Bypass surgery (traditional)
- Carotid stenting
- Peripheral arterial intervention, including angioplasty, stenting, and laser atherectomy
- Treatment for chronic nonhealing wounds due to poor circulation
Venous system care, including:
- Arteriovenous malformations
- Varicose veins
Research and Clinical Trials for Vascular Surgery
Several clinical trials are currently open. Search trials now »