The Miriam Hospital is conducting a study on the use of e-cigs/vapes, regular cigarettes, alcohol and/or marijuana and stress in daily life among young adults. This research study is funded by the National Institutes of Health.
Become Involved with the Research
You may be eligible if you are:
- 18 to 25 years of age.
- Must use e-cigs/vapes, regular cigarettes, alcohol and/or marijuana.
What Can You Expect?
If you meet eligibility criteria you will:
- Visit the research lab once to complete questionnaires and computer tasks.
- Complete daily surveys for 35 days on your personal smartphone.
- Provide home-based saliva samples.
- Be compensated for your time.