Patient & Provider Forms
Forms for Patients
Some forms have multiple pages; please complete all pages.
Forms for Providers
Women's Rheumatology Services at the Women's Medicine Collaborative provides care for all women, including pregnant and postpartum women, as well as women who would like preconception counseling.
Led by Kerri Batra, MD and Rebecca Soinski, MD, our team understands the unique needs of women in the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatologic disorders and offers our patients access to the latest treatments, delivered in a comfortable setting dedicated to women’s health.
Conditions We Treat
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Antinuclear antibody (ANA) positive testing
- Arthritis associated with inflammatory bowel diseases (ulcerative colitis/Crohn’s disease)
- Connective tissue diseases
- Joint pain and/or swelling
- Lupus anticoagulant (LAC) positive testing
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Raynaud’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Sjogren's syndrome
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 401-793-7410.