The GetWellNetwork at Hasbro Children's Hospital
Here at Hasbro Children’s Hospital we use our televisions as a health tool. This is called the GetWellNetwork.
The GetWellNetwork’s objective is to provide patients with education, and entertainment, and to improve the overall patient experience. Hasbro Children’s Hospital has partnered with GetWellNetwork to ensure that each patient's experience is as pleasant and informative as can be.
Patients and families can conveniently:
- View prescribed health education, specific to their condition
- Relax and meditate with guidance from healing videos and music
- Request resources from spiritual care, environmental services and interpreter services
- Provide real-time feedback by completing surveys specific to their stay
- Enjoy entertainment via a robust Hollywood movie collection, games, internet, and TV shows
Patients and families are encouraged to utilize the GetWellNetwork to connect with their care team and engage in their care. Please ask a care team provider for more information.