- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Lifespan Reports
- Research at Lifespan
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Media Inquiries
- Patient Privacy
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO
Lifespan Community Health a Gold Level Safe Sitter Provider
Lifespan Community Health Institute has been recognized as a Gold Level Safe Sitter Provider for teaching 138 students in 2019. Gold Providers teach over 125 students per year.
Essential skills for kids ages 11 to 14
Safe Sitter is more than just a babysitting course; it advocates for safe childcare, good parenting skills and responsible adolescents. Instructors are enthusiastic and committed to teens, and all are certified to teach Safe Sitter.
Instruction for this one-day program includes:
- Babysitting as a Business
- Preventing Injuries
- CPR Training
- Safety for the Sitter
- Behavior Management Skills
- Injury Management
- Care of a Choking Infant and Child
The program costs $50, which includes all materials.
Classes are usually held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at various locations.
Sign up for one of our upcoming classes or call to bring a Safe Sitter program to your community.
For more information or to register for a Safe Sitter class, call 401-444-8009 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.