A Gold Level Safe Sitter Provider
Lifespan Community Health Institute has been recognized as a Gold Level Safe Sitter Provider. Gold Providers teach over 125 students per year.
Essential skills for kids ages 11 to 14
Safe Sitter is more than just a babysitting course; it advocates for safe childcare, good parenting skills and responsible adolescents. Instructors are enthusiastic and committed to teens, and all are certified to teach Safe Sitter.
Instruction for this one-day program includes:
- Babysitting as a Business
- Preventing Injuries
- CPR Training
- Safety for the Sitter
- Behavior Management Skills
- Injury Management
- Care of a Choking Infant and Child
The program costs $50, which includes all materials.
Classes are usually held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at various locations.
Sign up for one of our upcoming classes or call to bring a Safe Sitter program to your community.
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Newsroom
- Lifespan Reports
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Groundbreaking Research
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Patient Privacy
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO