Make an Appointment
We are accepting new patients at Lifespan Physician Group Gastroenterology.
To schedule an appointment at our East Providence location, please call 401-606-4260. For an appointment in Providence at the Center for Women's Gastrointestinal Medicine, please call 401-793-7080.
Lifespan Physician Group Gastroenterology
At Lifespan Physician Group Gastroenterology, we offer a full range of medical treatments for digestive diseases, including conditions of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, gallbladder, pancreas and colon.
We take a multidisciplinary approach, working closely with other specialists as needed. Our board-certified gastroenterologists are also faculty members at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
Our services include:
- Endoscopy and Colonoscopy
- Consultations for GI tract
- Treatment of hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- Comprehensive care for Crohn's disease and colitis, including diagnosis and treatment and surgical consultation by colorectal surgeons
- Comprehensive care for celiac disease including diagnosis and treatment, and nutrition counseling
- Fecal transplantation
- Testing services, including bacterial overgrowth testing and lactose breath testing
- Therapeutic endoscopy
- Motility Testing