COVID-19: Your safety is our top concern.
We know that you want to feel confident that you are entering a safe environment when you come to Lifespan Physician Group offices for care. That’s why we have made some changes in response to COVID-19.
If you have an appointment scheduled, please review this information before coming to visit us.
About Lifespan Physician Group Gastroenterology
At Lifespan Physician Group Gastroenterology, we offer a full range of medical treatments for digestive diseases, including conditions of the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestine, gallbladder, pancreas and colon.
We take a multidisciplinary approach, working closely with other specialists as needed. Our board-certified gastroenterologists are also faculty members at The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
Our services include:
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Consultations for GI tract
- Treatment of hepatitis B and hepatitis C
- Comprehensive care for Crohn's disease and colitis, including diagnosis and treatment and surgical consultation by colorectal surgeons
- Comprehensive care for celiac disease including diagnosis and treatment, and nutrition counseling
- Fecal transplantation
- Testing services, including bacterial overgrowth testing and lactose breath testing
- Therapeutic endoscopy
- Motility testing
Gastroenterology Research and Clinical Trials
Research is currently being conducted to learn more about gastrointestinal issues and how they affect our patients. Search gastrointestinal clinical trials at Lifespan »