Lifespan's Nutrition Services
Nutrition counseling is provided on an individual, outpatient basis by registered dietitians, licensed by the State of Rhode Island. They are trained in all areas of nutrition and provide nutrition counseling to help prevent or control many conditions, including:
- Blood lipid disorders (high cholesterol or triglycerides)
- Celiac disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Diabetes mellitus (Type 1 and Type 2)
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
- Kidney disease
- Obesity and weight management issues
To schedule an appointment or for more information, please call 401-793-3441.
Ask a Nutritionist
Have questions about nutrition? Research dietitian, Mary Flynn, PhD, RD, LDN, has answers.
Mary Meals are made with ingredients that studies have shown will reduce risk factors for chronic diseases.