- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program | Lifespan School of Medical imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology (NMT)
- Radiologic Technologist Assistant Program (TA)
- The Student Experience
- Meet the Faculty
- Primary Concentration Application
- Secondary Concentration Application
- Transcript Request
- Update Your Information
Lifespan School of Medical Imaging Secondary Concentration Application
Use the form below to apply.
- Possess a current Rhode Island Radiation License in nuclear medicine technology (NMT) or radiography technology (RT) at the start of clinical education.
- Be a registered technologist and in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and/or Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB).
- Submit the application below by July 1.
- Submit official copies of transcripts (sealed) from all medical imaging programs issued within six months of application.
If you have any questions, visit our website or contact us at:
Diversity and Inclusion
The Lifespan School of Medical Imaging admits students of any race, sex, and national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, benefits, and activities generally accorded or made available to the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, genetic information, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran or disability in administration of its educational policies.