Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with any of our plastic surgeons please call 401-444-0071.
Our program is nationally recognized in cosmetic surgery, with a reputation built on natural-looking results. We offer patients access to unique and pioneering techniques in eyelid surgery, face and neck rejuvenation, breast augmentation and lifting as well as body contouring, employing minimally invasive surgical methods that result in less bruising and pain, and shorter recovery times.
Our surgeons have developed advanced techniques that employ injections of a patient’s own fat cells and their associated stem cells to assist in face and neck lifts; new, minimally invasive methods for blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery; and new methods of breast augmentation and lifting.
We are specialists in multi-planar, multi-level facial rejuvenation surgery, achieving long-lasting results without visible scars.
Cosmetic Surgery Services
Our services include:
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid augmentation)
- Breast reconstruction
- Body contouring/Liposuction
- Facial rejuvenation/lift
- Fat cell injections with associated stem cells
- Forehead/brow lift
- Laser treatments
- Otoplasty (ear reshaping surgery)
- Neck contouring/lift
- Rhinoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Treatment for weight loss patients (i.e. skin removal)
Our program takes a comprehensive approach, consulting with our broader, multidisciplinary team when necessary. Some cosmetic procedures may also be performed at Lifespan Laser and Aesthetic Surgery Center.
Our plastic surgery services include aesthetic breast reconstruction, both for patients who have undergone trauma to the breast area, including mastectomy, and for patients who request elective surgery.
- Augmentation: Breast enlargement or augmentation is a surgical procedure to make the breasts appear larger and fuller. It can be pursued for a variety of patients, including those with underdeveloped breasts, those whose breasts have decreased due to pregnancy, breast-feeding, or weight loss, and those who simply want fuller and larger breasts.
- Gynecomastia: Gynecomastia is the medical term for the development of enlarged breasts on men. Gynecomastia can develop in adolescence resulting from hormonal changes and certain drug, diet and lifestyle stimulated hormonal modifications. Anabolic steroids, increased age and weight are able to contribute to developing the excess breast and fatty tissues.
- Mastopexy (breast lift): The breast lift, also known as mastopexy, is performed to address the sagging or drooping of breasts. Sagging and drooping occurs when the skin envelope has become larger than the contents of the breast, either because the skin has stretched or because the breast tissue has shrunk, or both.
- Reconstruction: Reconstruction of a breast that has been removed due to cancer or other disease is one of the most rewarding surgical procedures available today. New medical techniques and devices have made it possible for surgeons to create a breast that can come close in form and appearance to matching a natural breast. Frequently, reconstruction is possible immediately following breast removal (mastectomy).
There are many options available in post-mastectomy reconstruction, including:
- Skin Expansion: The most common technique combines skin expansion and subsequent insertion of an implant.
- Flap Reconstruction: An alternative approach to implant reconstruction involves creation of a skin flap using tissue taken from other parts of the body, such as the back, abdomen or buttocks.
- Reduction: Breast reduction is performed on women who seek to minimize the excessive weight and strain associated with large, heavy breasts.