What Is Plastic Surgery
- Our Plastic Surgery Care Team
- Aesthetic Surgery and Procedures
- Breast Reconstruction
- Craniofacial and Cleft Repair
- Gender Affirmation Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery Education and Research
- Patient Stories
General Reconstructive Surgery
What Is Reconstructive Surgery?
Abnormalities of the face, breast, trunk or extremities can be skillfully reconstructed using the latest and most advanced techniques. Our surgeons have broad expertise in correcting defects created after cancer surgery, or when accidents and trauma disrupt normal appearance or function.
What Are the Different Types of Reconstructive Surgery?
Our team has expertise in a wide variety of treatments:
- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Burns and traumatic injuries
- Chest wall reconstruction
- Limb preservation
- Neuroplastic surgery
- Non-healing wounds
- Oncologic reconstruction
- Post-surgical nerve pain (e.g. new pain after breast surgery, hernia surgery, knee replacement)
Why Is Reconstructive Surgery Done?
Reconstructive surgery is used to treat physical differences caused by congenital, traumatic, and infectious conditions. Reconstructive surgery is further utilized to help improve the body’s form and function.
Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with any of our plastic surgeons please call 401-444-0071.