- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Lifespan Reports
- Research at Lifespan
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Media Inquiries
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO
Lifespan Job Application Process Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about applying for a job at Lifespan and the application process.
The application process typically follows these steps:
- The first step is to find an opportunity that fits your skills, qualifications and area of interest.
- Once you have found a job posting that aligns with your qualifications, you can submit your profile, resume and application.
- If selected, you will participate in our interview process, which may include a phone screen, a virtual interview, a skills assessment and an in-person interview.
- If you are selected for a position, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will contact you.
- Once you accept an offer, your onboarding coordinator will contact you to begin the process of joining the Lifespan.
You will receive an automated email stating that your application has been received. A member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch should you be a good fit for the role.
Job postings are updated daily.
Due to high volume of applications, our Talent Acquisition team is unable to contact you directly regarding your status. Only those applicants whose skills best meet our current needs and the requirements of the position will be contacted. To review your application status, log into your Profile. In the toolbar, select ‘My Applications.’ Click on the position that you’d like to view the status and select ‘View Application.’ For additional instructions, please follow these directions (PDF).
Positions that have been filled or are no longer available are removed from the job opportunities page daily.
Lifespan does offer volunteer opportunities with Rhode Island Hospital, Hasbro Children’s Hospital, The Miriam Hospital and Newport Hospital. For additional information on applying to be a volunteer, visit our Volunteer page and select the affiliate you are interested in volunteering with.
A new application is not required when your personal information changes. You can log into your Profile and select "My Profile" to update your personal information.
The minimum requirements for each position are indicated in the job description.
Yes, as long as you meet the minimum qualifications. We recommend limiting your applications to positions that best align with your qualifications and interests. This allows our Talent Acquisition team more time to focus on your applications.
Lifespan is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.