- Lifespan Board of Directors
- Our Mission
- Lifespan Careers
- Lifespan Executive Leadership
- Lifespan and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Lifespan Facts & Statistics
- Lifespan Reports
- Research at Lifespan
- Lifespan Community Affairs
- Giving at Lifespan
- Lifespan Purchasing
- Media Inquiries
- Patient Privacy
- Lifespan Health Alliance ACO
Sign Up for More Information about a Free Career Training Program
Thank you for your interest in one of Lifespan’s Workforce STAT Free Career Training Programs. Please fill out the interest form below to be notified when the next program opens.
Who Is Eligible for These Programs?
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a Rhode Island resident who is a student, unemployed or underemployed.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Be able to pass a background check.
- Be able and willing to work in the field for a minimum of 1 year after the training
Support services are embedded into the program design to ensure participants’ success, which include but are not limited to bus passes, childcare assistance, and case management.
Please follow these steps to complete the application process:
- Complete the interest form below.
- After submitting an interest form, you will be added to our distribution list and notified by email when the next cohort is scheduled to begin.
- Applicants will be invited to attend an information session to learn more about the program. Attending an information session is required to be considered for enrollment.
- Only applicants who meet the eligibility criteria will be considered for an interview.
- If you are selected for an interview, you will receive a call from a Workforce STAT team member.
- If you are not selected for an interview, you will be notified by email.