- Our Leadership Team
- Conditions We Treat
- Outpatient Programs
- Inpatient Psychiatry Services
- Gateway's Residential Rehabilitative Services
- Geriatric Behavioral Health Long-Term Care Program
- Mental Health Research at Lifespan
- Education and Training
- Correctional Psychiatry
- In-Home Behavioral Health Services
- Contact Information
- Support Our Services
This service is staffed by department of psychiatry staff, including psychiatrists and neuropsychologists. In addition, a plan is in place to develop a Brown University psychiatry elective for residents as well as other training opportunities for medical students.
The service aims to develop a new initiative for management and follow-up of inmates released into a community-based program and also specializes in the unique needs of adolescent inmates. Such a program will assist these individuals in returning to the community, decrease recidivism and help develop long-term psychiatric support and treatment of released inmates.