- COVID-19 Safety
- Total Joint Center at The Miriam Hospital
- Total Joint Replacement at Newport Hospital
- Assess Your Joint Pain
- Surgical Specialties
- Patient Care
- Advances in Total Joint Replacement
- Total Joint Replacement Patient Stories
- Arthritis and Exercise
- Research and Publications
- Total Joint Replacement Education and Training
- When Is it Time to Consider Joint Replacement?
- Rapid Discharge Joint Replacement
Total Joint Replacement Education and Training
Fellowship Training in Adult Reconstruction
The Total Joint Center at The Miriam Hospital, in affiliation with The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, has inaugurated the Comprehensive Adult Reconstruction Fellowship to provide advanced training in primary and complex hip and knee revision reconstructive surgery as well as joint preservation techniques.
Douglas and Tracy Dame Orthopedic Education Endowment
The Douglas and Tracy Dame Orthopedic Education Endowment was created to provide scholarships for orthopedic surgical services professionals to further their education, as well as honor the late surgical technician Douglas Dame. Dame was noted throughout his career for continually updating his knowledge and skills. Total Joint Center program director John A. Froehlich, MD, says "It is so fitting that the Douglas and Tracy Dame Orthopedic Education Endowment was established to promote the high value he placed on continuing education for those he worked with."