Newport Hospital Community Lecture Series
Mental Health Month
Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 6-7 p.m.
Join us for a free virtual forum, featuring panelists who bring various perspectives to this important conversation about mental health, seeking help when you need it, and fighting the stigmas associated with mental illness. It’s okay to not be okay.
- Bethany Rallis, PhD, Director, Adult Partial Hospital Program, Newport Hospital
- Jon Brett, PhD, Clinical Psychologist, Adult Partial Hospital Program, Newport Hospital
- Lori Kosicki, CPRS, CCHW, Manager, Hope Recovery Center of Newport County
- Mark Carpender, Ocean Pointe Church, Middletown, RI
- Jamie Lehane, MPH, President/CEO, Newport Mental Health
- Anthony Pesare, JD, Retired Chief of Police, Middletown; Mental Health First Aid Instructor; and Middletown Prosecuting Solicitor
Register for Newport Hospital Events
Lectures are free and open to the public. All upcoming sessions will take place from 6 to 7 p.m. virtually through Zoom webinar. Virtual login information will be provided by email once you have registered online. For more information or to reserve a spot by phone, please call 401-845-1763.