Ethics and Patient Rights
We are pleased to provide access through our site to information which may be of assistance to patients in planning for care at the end of life.
Patient Safety Tips
Safety tips for patients and visitors and families.
The hospital's Ethics Committee offers guidance and support to patients, families and caregivers in difficult decision making situations.
An overview of advance directives and their importance in directing your care.
Comparing Your Legal Options
Living will or durable power of attorney? Here are the differences in a nutshell.
Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
Information about durable power of attorney for health care, its advantages and limitations, how to create one and how to get a printed version of Rhode Island's form.
End of Life Care
An overview of end-of-life care options.
Online resources and more information.
- Patients and Visitors
- Guidelines for Visitors and Families
- Safety Tips for Patients and Visitors
- General Discharge Information
- Lifespan Interpreter Services
- MyLifespan Health Record Sign Up
- Lifespan Telehealth
- Insurance, Billing and Financial Assistance
- Request Medical Records
- Ethics and Patient Rights
- Spiritual Care Department